A coronavirus outbreak at the LaSalle Veteran’s Home has resulted in more than 190 cases and 27 deaths. Tuesday afternoon the Illinois Senate Veterans’ Committee meets to find out how the outbreak happened. Click here to watch the testimony live on the Illinois General Assembly’s website. The meeting starts at 1 p.m. Tuesday 11/24.
- Parts of Illinois could soon move to Tier 2 COVID restrictions. What does that mean?
- Cocaine Bust Made In Ottawa
- Theater Owner In Princeton Involved In "Freak" Accident
- Five travelers lose car to fire on I-80 Saturday night
- Million Dollar Bond For Alleged Drug Dealing Pair
- Christopher & Banks Closing Stores Including Peru Mall Location
- Online Fundraiser Started In Response To Princeton Theater Owner's Accident
- Businesses In The Valley Say They Were Targeted In Facebook Scam
- Three Stopped for Shoplifting in Peru
- La Salle County Deputies Stop Two