Sherry Cameron and Linda Ferrari of Peru and Mackenzie May of LaSalle each got a $500 stimulus from Starved Rock Media! Thanks to everyone who played along and qualified. Mackenzie used her $500 to have the Bill Walsh Auto Group fix her mom's car, while Linda got a new phone from Illinois Valley Celluar. Check back to see how Sherry spends her money, and keep listening to 99.3 WAJK, Classic Hits 103.9 WLPO and 96.5 the Wolf for more chances to win. Monday June 8th you can start qualifying to win your favorite dad a brand new Blackstone Griddle Grill just in time for Father's Day! In the meantime, stay safe and shop these local Starved Rock Country businesses:
Official Contest Rules
- You must be a legal U.S. citizen 18 or older to qualify and win.
- The grand prize is (3) $500 reimbursement checks.
- Reimbursement checks up to $500 USD will be issued to winners who present receipts for purchases made from sponsors of this promotion between 5/15/20 and 7/31/20. Original store receipts must be presented in person at the Starved Rock Media offices in Oglesby IL by no later than 8/31/20.
- Winners will be determined via random drawing of each week's qualifiers 5/15/20, 5/22/20 and 5/29/20.
- Qualify weekdays 5/11/20 - 5/29/20 (no Memorial Day) by texting keywords broadcast on-air at approximately 9 a.m., 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. to station text lines.
- One qualifier will be randomly chosen from all texts to each station each time.
- Odds of winning each week 1 in 45.
- Starved Rock Media is not responsible for undelivered text messages. Message and data rates may apply. Never text and drive.
- Employees and immediate family members of Starved Rock Media and sponsors of this contest are not eligible to win.
- Starved Rock Media is not responsible in any way for any goods or services purchased as part of this promotion.
- Winners agree to allow use of their name and likeness in promotional materials.
- Winner may be responsible for taxes.
- Certain restrictions may apply.
- Void where prohibited.
- All decisions of the judges are final.