The 13th-ranked University of Wisconsin football team jumped out to an early lead over the Michigan Wolverines Saturday night and didn't let up as they cruised to a 49-11 victory at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, Mich.
As featured on
UW's 49-11 win over Michigan at Michigan Stadium showed that even after a COVID-19 outbreak cost the team two games, the Badgers are legitimate contenders.
A quick look at the 13th-ranked Badgers' 49-11 victory over the Wolverines in a Big Ten showdown Saturday night at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor.
By the end of the No. 13 Badgers’ 49-11 victory over the Wolverines, redshirt freshman quarterback Graham Mertz had authored a performance that was solid while also leaving plenty of room for improvement.
- Peru man dies in accident Saturday near Annawan
- Earlville man arrested; Ottawa man hurt after Saturday accident
- Vehicle vs. Silo Accident Reported in Dimmick Township Monday
- La Salle Vet Home Covid-19 Outbreak Could Have Been Fueled By Ineffective Hand Sanitizer
- Firemen return Friday to site of previous house fire
- Coronavirus cases increase at La Salle Veterans Home
- Christopher Gedraitis
- LaSalle Veteran's Home Outbreak Live Testimony
- Virginia counties consider nullifying Northam’s COVID-19 restrictions
- Early morning car/train collision claims life of car driver