As featured on
LISLE, Ill., Jan. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) plans to sell its Melrose Park, Illinois facility to a developer who has an actionable plan to redevelop the parcel into a state-of-the-art industrial business park. Navistar estimates that half of the facility's current workforce will be transferred to other facilities. The company expects to cease operations at the Melrose Park campus by November 2021.
- Parts of Illinois could soon move to Tier 2 COVID restrictions. What does that mean?
- Bullets fired into LaSalle house early Sunday
- Five travelers lose car to fire on I-80 Saturday night
- Million Dollar Bond For Alleged Drug Dealing Pair
- Christopher & Banks Closing Stores Including Peru Mall Location
- Illinois Comptroller will no longer withhold state payouts for red-light camera fees
- La Salle County entering Phase 1B Vaccinations next week
- New Hearing Date For Request To Re-examine Evidence In Starved Rock Murders Case
- Developer Thinks La Salle Fire Was Intentionally Set
- UPDATE: Streator shooting now a homicide investigation