As featured on
CHICAGO, July 7, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Although there is greater emphasis on corporate social responsibility and a widespread use of new technologies in the commercial real estate industry, the biennial proprietary Global Real Estate Transparency Index published by JLL and LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) shows the slowest rate of transparency improvement since the period directly following the Global Financial Crisis.
CHICAGO, July 9, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (NYSE: JLL) will release its second quarter 2020 results Thursday, August 6, 2020, at approximately 7:30 a.m. Eastern time, followed by a live webcast and teleconference call at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time. The live webcast and teleconference will be hosted by Christian Ulbrich, JLL CEO, and the newly appointed CFO, Karen Brennan.
- Bond Set In Case Involving Peru Shooting
- Three Arrested After Police Respond To Disturbance Call In La Salle
- Princeton Police reveal more on Wednesday shooting
- Unidentified woman lifeflighted after crashing motorcycle Sunday
- La Salle, Marshall Counties Count More Coronavirus Cases
- Westclox Arsonist Released From Prison
- Tonica couple treated after Dekalb County collision
- One Person Flown From Accident Scene Near Lostant
- Peru Police arresting users of illegal fireworks
- Burgoo Still A Go For 2020